1. What is personal data and information?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data.
2. Who I am? AD Detailing is the data controller. This means I decide how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
3. What personal data and information do I collect from you and where do I collect it?
I will only ever collect the information I need to fulfil my services.
4. What information do I collect?
The only information I collect is that, that you give to me directly: When you contact me via phone, text, email, social media or website to request services.
5. How do I process your personal data or information?
I do not process any personal data or information.
6. How do I share your personal data or information?
I do not share any personal data or information to anyone other than between you and I.
6. How do I store your personal data or information?
I do not store any personal data or information, other than that not in my control: what you show of your own on social media.
7. Authorisation of any photos used/taken for social media or this website I will be confirmed from the customer/owner of the vehicle and all number plates will be covered with AD-Detailing number plates.